Ruby Lote Especial – El Limonal, Guatemala (7 bags) *TOP LOT*
|Bag Weight||60 KG BAG|
About This Coffee
NOTE, THIS LOT HAS BEEN SOLDNOTE, THIS LOT HAS BEEN SOLD
This lot from Petrona Ramirez consists of 7, 69kg bags. Petrona Ramirez grows coffee on less than one hectare of land that she has named El Limonal, “The Lime Tree Stand,” because the land was planted with lime tress when she purchased the farm. Petrona’s farm is located in the San Pedro Necta region of Huehuetenango, and aside from the help she occasionally hires to help maintain the farm, she does almost all of the work herself, producing no more than 15 bags each harvest. For a farm as small as El Limonal, picking and processing takes less than 10 days. On day one she picks her coffee in the afternoon and depulps the coffee in the evening. The coffee ferments for 24 hours and then dries on black nylon matts for five to six days.
What Comes With a Coffee Farmers Market Purchase
- Exclusive access to lots.
- Translated Zoom session with producer.
- Free use of exclusive farm and farmer photos.
- Use of the Ruby Lote Especial logo, only available to buyers.
- Participation in a direct purchase that returns a premium to producers.
* Please note, when you add this coffee to your cart you are purchasing all 7 bags in the lot
- Total Bags In Lot 8
- Status Afloat
- Cup Score 86.25
- Farm Name El Limonal
- Producer Type Small Holder Farmers
- Processing Washed
- Bag Type Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Plant Species Arabica
- Variety Arabigo, Caturra, Pache
- Coffee Grade BRA CR NAT CON NY 5/6 SC 13
- Growing Altitude 1600-1800m
- Screen Size 15 Up
- Country of Origin Brazil
- Warehouse TBA
- On Sale No
- Top Lot No
- CTRM Contract Number P606500-1