Buying coffee online is simple, but there are a few things to keep in mind as a first time buyer
Things to Consider
During checkout, please make sure the coffee is at your desired warehouse and please check the quantity being purchased. Please also make sure your shipping address is correct.
Please note: You cannot split one order between two warehouses. If you need to order coffee from both the Continental warehouse in New Jersey and The Annex warehouse in California, please create two separate orders, one for the coffee from each warehouse.
- For shipping:
- Please confirm shipping and billing address are correct.
- Please select necessary accessorials
- Accessorials are additional services that truckers may need to provide to deliver coffee to your address
- You will be charged accessorial fees in addition to the flat rate shipping. If you neglect to select the necessary accessorials, we will pass through the amount charged to us by the trucking company to you. A liftgate is manditory if you do not have a loading bay or a forklift. Accessorials and rates are outlined below:
- For more detailed information on shipping, please refer to this article.
First Time Order Delay
There may be a short delay in releasing your first order as we add your account to our finance system.
- Without a delivery order, your order will not be ready for pickup nor be ready for shipping. The DO (delivery order) indicates the warehouse to prepare your coffee for release, whether via shipping or pickup
This is what a sample DO looks like: