Java Sunda Hejo Curug Cipanji (2020 Crop)
|Bag Weight||60 KG BAG|
About This Coffee
This specially prepared grade 1 fully washed microlot comes from the village of Tenjolaya Ciwidey in the Sunda region of the island of Java. "Cipanji" is the name of one of the waterfalls in the Ciwidey area. The waterfall's location is quite hidden and is unique in that it is located in the middle of a vast tea and coffee plantation.
This lot is made up of coffee from 63 smallholders in the area around Tenjolaya Ciwidey. These small producers typically cultivate an average of 2ha of land at altitudes ranging between 1,200 and 1,450masl, with the varieties of Catimor, Tim-Tim and Lini-S.
A-typically for Indonesia, this coffee utilises a fully washed process whereby red ripe cherries are pulped within 6 hours of harvest, dry-fermented for around 16 hours and then thoroughly washed. The parchment coffee is then patio dried for 10-12 days, until the optimum moisture content is reached.
- Status Spot
- Cup Score 85.5
- Region Ciwidey
- Farm Name Tenjolaya Ciwidey
- Producer Type Small Holder Farmers
- Wet Mill Tenjolaya Ciwidey
- Processing Description 16 hr fermentation, dried for 10-12 days
- Bag Type Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Plant Species Arabica
- Variety Catimor, Tim Tim
- Coffee Grade IDN CA WA JAV G1
- Growing Altitude 1300-1500m
- Screen Size 17/18
- Country of Origin Indonesia
- Warehouse The Annex
- On Sale No
- Top Lot No
- CTRM Contract Number P605857-2