Ethiopia Yirgacheffe G1 Washed - Kochere 'Banko Gutiti' (2016)
|Bag Weight||60 KG BAG|
About This Coffee
*SALE* The price on this lot has been reduced as new crop from this origin is now arriving. But, the quality is still holding up. This is a good value coffee.
This coffee was wet processed at the Alemu Washing Station / Banko Gutiti located in the Banko Gutiti area of Kochere Woreda in Yirgacheffe region, which is part of Gediyo Zone, SNNPR. Approximately 650 small farmers contribute to the washing stations. Growing altitude for this lot is 2050 masl.
- Status Spot
- Cup Score 85
- Region SNNPR > Gediyo > Yirgacheffe > Kochere > Banko Gutiti
- Wet Mill Alemu Washing Station / BankoGutiti
- Processing Washed
- Processing Description Washed and then dried on drying tables for 18 to 20 days.
- Bag Type Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Coffee Grade ETH CA WA YIRG G1
- Growing Altitude >2000m
- Latitude & Longitude N 05°54.740’ E 038°23.107’
- Country of Origin Ethiopia
- Warehouse The Annex
- On Sale No
- Top Lot No
- CTRM Contract Number P601112-1