Ethiopia Yirgacheffe G1 Natural - Aricha Station 'Misty Valley' *TOP LOT*
$4.99 / lb $660.06 / bag
|Bag Weight||60 KG BAG|
About This Coffee
This coffee comes from the Aricha station, formerly known as the highly coveted Misty Valley station and sometimes called Idido. This station is located at around 1,925 masl in the Yirgacheffe highlands of southern Ethiopia. Approximately 700 small holder farmers contribute their coffee to this station.
- Total Bags In Lot 120
- Status Spot
- Cup Score 85.5
- Region SNNPR > Gediyo > Yirgacheffe > Aricha "Misty Valley"
- Producer Type Washing Station
- Wet Mill Aricha washing station
- Dry Mill CPWE - Addis Ababa
- Processing Natural/Dry Processed
- Bag Type Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Coffee Grade ETH CA NAT YIRG G1
- Growing Altitude 1900m
- Latitude & Longitude N6° 10.892' E38° 14.872'
- Country of Origin Ethiopia
- Warehouse Continental NJ
- On Sale No
- Top Lot No
- CTRM Contract Number P602400-1