This is a fully washed coffee that was cultivated in the Estado village in the Ermera district located in the west-central part of the country. Its capital is Gleno, which is located 30 km to the southwest of the national capital, Dili. Coffee plantations were introduced to East Timor in 1815 by the Portuguese. However, many of the Timorese communities were displaced during the Indonesian invasion of 1975. Consequently, much land was abandoned and coffee plantations have since grown wild, thriving in the country's rich mountainous environment.
||Grain Pro / Ecotact