East Timor Aifu FW Organic - Lacau (2018 Crop)
|Bag Weight||30 KG BAG|
About This Coffee
This is an Aifu FW grade coffee collected from Lacau village, which is south of Ermera and Aileu in the western part of East Timor. Growing altitude at Lacau ranges from 1500 - 1700 masl and varieties grown include Hybrid de Timor (Moka) and Typica (Arabe).
Coffee plantations were introduced to East Timor in 1815 by the Portuguese. However, many of the Timorese communities were displaced during the Indonesian invasion of 1975. Consequently, much land was abandoned and coffee plantations have since grown wild, thriving in the country's rich mountainous environment.
- Total Bags In Lot 120
- Status Spot
- Cup Score 84
- Region Lacau < Ermera
- Processing Washed
- Processing Description 24-48 hr fermentation. Dried on patios and raised beds.
- Bag Type Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Plant Species Arabica
- Coffee Grade TLS CA WA AIF PR
- Growing Altitude 1500-1700m
- Country of Origin Timor-Leste
- Warehouse The Annex
- On Sale No
- Top Lot No
- CTRM Contract Number P600518-1