Dominican Republic Arroyo Bonito - Hipolito Abreu (2019 Crop)
$2.93 / lb $387.57 / bag
|Bag Weight||60 KG BAG|
About This Coffee
This is a washed Dominican Republic microlot from producer Hipolito Abreu, located in Arroyo Bonito, in Jarabacoa, La Vega.
This coffee was produced in ideal growing conditions, with temperatures averaging 17 degrees Celsius, lush annual rainfall averaging 2200 mm/year, and growing altitude of 1480 masl.
This coffee is of the Caturra variety, and was washed, hand-picked and dried on patio.
- Total Bags In Lot 50
- Status Spot
- Region Arroyo Bonito < Jarabacoa < La Vega
- Producer Type Single Estate
- Processing Washed
- Processing Description Washed, hand-picked, patio dried
- Bag Type Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Plant Species Arabica
- Variety Caturra
- Coffee Grade DOM CA WA BARA A
- Growing Altitude 1300-1500m
- Country of Origin Dominican Republic
- Warehouse The Annex
- On Sale No
- Top Lot No
- CTRM Contract Number P605324-1