Guatemala Huehuetenango Organic RFA - Finca Palo Blanco (2020 Crop)
|Bag Weight||69 KG BAG|
About This Coffee
This is an SHB EP Grade Organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee from Finca Palo Blanco in the Huehuetenango region of Guatemala.
Finca Palo Blanco is a private small farm, owned by the Ovalle family. Founded in 1990 by Tulio Sergio Ovalle, he now runs the farm with his son, Iván Ovalle. The farm sits at 1700 masl, and its topography allows the region to receive hot winds, creating an ideal environment for growing coffee. Varietals grown on the farm include Bourbon, Caturra, and Catuai.
The Ovalle family support the community through donations to local schools, and through education to the region's people on proper use of water and use of water resources. They strive to be socially and environmentally responsible.
- Status Spot
- Cup Score 85
- Farm Name Finca Palo Blanco,
- Producer Type Single Estate
- Bag Type Grain Pro / Ecotact
- Certifications Organic, Rainforest Alliance
- Plant Species Arabica
- Coffee Grade GTM CA WA SHB FANCY
- Ctrm Region Huehuetenango
- Country of Origin Guatemala
- Warehouse The Annex
- On Sale No
- Top Lot No
- CTRM Contract Number P605548-1